RE: [Q] procedures to recovery database to certain time?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:17:22 -0400
You don't need the Feb. 20 control files. Your current control files will work fine.
The rest of your plan sounds fine.
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of dba1 mcc Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:56 PM
Subject: [Q] procedures to recovery database to certain time?
I need recover database to Jan 20, 2008. My ORACLE version is 184.108.40.206. I have following files:
- full cold backup on Jan. 3, 2008
- full cold backup on Feb 20, 2008
- all Archive logs file on January and February
My plan are:
- copy "jan 3, 2008" database back except control files.
- copy "feb 20, 2008" control files back.
- startup mount
- recovery to jan 20.
Does anyone know this procedures work or NOT?
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47523/*http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbus ter/text5.com> , No Cost.