Force an ora-600?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:23:34 -0500

Good day, List,

I am playing with 11g and want to experiment with the Fault Diagnosability Infrastructure. I would like to force an ora-600. I thought there was an event one could set to crash smon with a ora-600, but looking through $OH/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg, I cannot find it. Anyone recall it off-hand?

Or if I could force a bug, that would be nice. So far the bugs I have found for 11.1.0.6 are not reproducible. Especially when the testcase is not given.

PS - gotta love those events that tell the customer "do not set this event". Isn't that just asking to be set?

--
Charles Schultz