Re: More on Oracle Support

From: Alex Gorbachev <>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:50:05 -0400

It's actually separated. I don't remember exactly, but 22% are split in two - maintenance and support. I don't remember the proportion. It's *probably* possible to buy only one of them but buying maintenance without support - there are cases when you need to open an SR to get a non-public patch.

My knowledge about support pricing is outdated - it's been a while since I dealt with Oracle sales people.