Re: More on Oracle Support

From: Dan Norris <>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:36:31 -0500

This is absolutely the truth IMHO. Similar to consulting where the value of the consultant may not always be what they know personally, but *who* they know and can contact for answers when they don't know the answer personally. Usually the other "who's" are other consultants at the same firm, but I would also say that Oracle-L is sometimes among the "other who's". As's all about who you know :).