RE: Reading UNDO and displaying it in v$session

From: Milen Kulev <makulev_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:28:09 +0200

Hello Brandon,
yes, I am aware of this fact , but my goal was (and is) to write a performance monitoring skript that provides me with the infomation
about sessions details (SID, SPID, WAIT EVENT , Session State, SQL_ID, CHILD_NR tomention a few) and object_id of the the database object beining accesed at the moment. The link below describes actually (this is my understanding, at least) the dependency of ROW_WAIT_ROW# on ROW_WAIT_OBJ#.
Perhaps ROW_WAIT_ROW# is interesting (in combination witn ROW_WAIT_OBJ# and the other ROW_WAIT_*# from V$session) when EVENT='enq: TX - row lock contention' ?

Best Regards. Milen