Use of Streams for platform migrations

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:57:49 +0100

List,

I am curious how many of you have ever (successfully) used streams for platform migration. What are your experiences? I have followed a discussion some time ago on this list where streams has been suggested as a viable path for migration project.

I am just now looking into streams, there is no real project at hand at the moment but the technology looks very attractive. But as always, white paper are made to look fantastic, reality sometimes is different :)

Happy to hear any comments,

Martin