Re: RAC Configuration - Websphere Configuration

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:04:15 -0400

Sanjay,

LOAD_BALANCE has only effect on how client chooses an address from the list you provided in your connection string. In your case it makes no difference as there is only one IP.

Now, depending on configuration of the server side connection load balancing and whether you have remote listener registration, session might still go to any of the instances providing this service.

Can you provide the output of "lsnrctl service {listener_name}" ?

Alex