RE: How to export table as flat file or excel file on TODD???

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:43:59 -0400

Do you mean TOAD?

Open a SQL window. Select the data from the table you want to export. Pull down menu on Grid|Save As. This gives you an option to either copy to the clip board or save as a file. You can name the file table.xls. It is not an official Excel spreadsheet, but Excel will open it. You can then "Save As" a real spreadsheet. If you copy it to your clip board, you can paste it directly into a spreadsheet. I do this all the time.

Hope this helps.

Tom

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of dba1 mcc Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:59 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: How to export table as flat file or excel file on TODD???

I tried to export a table to flat file (text) or EXCEL format on TODD version 9.5. I have been play around 2 hours still can NOT find way to do it.

Does anyone can give me a hint?

Thanks.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47523/*http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbus ter/text5.com> , No Cost.