Re: Load Balancing OAS: Kemp vs F5

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:57:42 -0500

 Another option to look into is the Zeus Extensible Traffic Manager ( http://www.zeus.com). It's a fraction of the price of the Cisco and F5 options, and considerably easier to configure. It also has other nice features included in the price, such as SSL offloading, simple clustering, and scriptable routing rules.

http://www.f5.com/products/big-ip/product-modules/local-traffic-manager.html ).

--
Jason Heinrich