RE: Errors when running dbms_stats.gather_fixed_object_stats

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:52:58 -0400

Ah...ok....then I think I'm (at least) as confused as you are.

CSS is required for RAC, and for single-instance, if you're using ASM. single-instance w/o ASM should not require CSS.

Painful as it can be, I think it's time to open a tar....

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059  or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059

ProQuest...Start here.