Re: Migrating 9i to 10g performance issues

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:16:27 -0600

I did a little more research on transportable tablespaces. Only two of my tablespaces are self-contained and they hold very little data so I don't think this is a viable option. Also the idea of upgrading then migrating has been nixed and will not be considered going forward for various reasons, none of which make sense to me at this point.

Sandy