Re: inter-node monitoring

From: K Gopalakrishnan <>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:47:42 -0700

Depending on what you call as 'inter node communicate' , AWR has the information about the global enqueue get time, average time to fabricate, flush,send CR/CUR blocks. AWR also has statistics about the messaging traffic and message latency.

If you are looking for a specific session/program, you can look at V$SESSTAT and look for the GC statisitcs.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Douglas Cowles <> wrote:
> If I want to see how much time Oracle spent on inter-node communicates VS
> user work, do you know how to calculate this from AWR reports?
> Doug Cowles

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface, Oracle Press 2004

Author: Oracle Database 10g RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006