Re: RMAN Duplicate Fails - Suggestions?

From: David Barbour <david.barbour1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:51:40 -0400

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, everything is a hot backup and my restores tend to be until specific times to correlate with our legacy systems. Ended up restarting (and completing) the restore. Went through 16 different variations with Oracle Support on this. We were using Metalink like IM. Guess the folks on that queue didn't have a lot of calls. Anyway, nothing worked. They're "intrigued" and have indicated they might do some further investigation and update the note.