Re: sync up production to UAT for a 500G+ database

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:33:27 -0700

Hi Mark

we have a 6 hour window each night. and yes we want to discard anything that

took place in testing mode and completely resynch. we have dataguard license.
so it seems to be easier to implement but as the database is expected to grow to 1.5 tb over
a year and half so getting 2X times the storage is something that I have to find out.

Amir,Nuno

how long does it take to refresh using using EMC BCV . and any idea on the licensing cost
for these solution.

thanks
-Prasad