Re: Setting COMPATIBLE when upgrading to 10.2.0.3

From: Harish Kalra <harish.kumar.kalra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:13:33 +1100

Maureen,

Some time there are issues on Windows platform while formating the OCR disks using logpartformat command. it looks like you are hitting the same issue. If you provide cssd and ocrconfig log files that would help to understand this.

I would suggest to raise an SR with Oracle Support and analyst can suggest you step by step action to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
-Harish Kalra