Re: RAC - CFS

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:04:08 -0500

<plug>
I wrote a whitepaper and have presented an associated technical session many times with better than average reviews titled "RAC For Beginners: The Basics" that may be helpful.

You'll find both the whitepaper and presentation slides at http://www.dannorris.com/professional-activities/ </plug>

If you have specific questions about the content I wrote, please let me know.

Good luck in your steep learning curve--you're definitely in the right place as this list typically does a great job helping (as long as there's evidence that the sender is trying to help themselves too).

Dan