From: Dan Norris <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:04:08 -0500

I wrote a whitepaper and have presented an associated technical session many times with better than average reviews titled "RAC For Beginners: The Basics" that may be helpful.

You'll find both the whitepaper and presentation slides at </plug>

If you have specific questions about the content I wrote, please let me know.

Good luck in your steep learning curve--you're definitely in the right place as this list typically does a great job helping (as long as there's evidence that the sender is trying to help themselves too).