RE: Oracle University's 10g Perf Tuning Course

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:43:44 -0500

In my opinion you'd be far better served by reading the concepts + performance tuning documentation and then signing up for

http://www.hotsos.com/educ_pd.html

and

http://www.hotsos.com/educ_op.html

I myself have not taken courses from hotsos yet but I have heard absolutely nothing but good reviews. I plan on taking both courses this year myself.

My opinion is based on the assumption that you want to dive deeply into oracle performance optimization.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Peter Teoh Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 8:54 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Oracle University's 10g Perf Tuning Course

I am thinking of going for this course. Quite expensive.

For those who have been to the course: any comments? Useful? Too brief? Enough materials supplied for 4 days?

For those who have not been to the course: any questions (difficult or easy) which
would like me to ask on your behalf?

Thank you very much.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.