Re: datafiles on NFS?

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:11:58 -0500

Well, my understanding was that Greg's server was AIX; he didn't mention where the NFS mounts would be located. As a disclaimer, I've not used NFS myself, but I remember that Kevin was a big proponent of it. From what I've read on his blog, NFS is certainly a valid option for Oracle datafiles, which is what Greg was asking.

--
Jason Heinrich