Database security certfication exam

From: Khan, Muhammad S <Muhammad.Khan_at_ca.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:54:18 -0400

Hi Fellows.

I've been looking into some of the Security issues and I understand that every single DBA today is facing issues with Audit and SOX compliance, thus making our job full of headaches afterwhich we can only bang our head at the Auditors' desks. Now here is my question which I couldn't figure out myself, Is there any "authentic" database security certification exam available in the market? I know that certifications like CISA etc. emphasize a lot on database but that covers so many other areas as well making it a bit complicated to go through alongwith this job.

Is there any certification exclusively for database security??? Please let me know about your comments/suggestion.

Thanks,

Khan.