Sr. Oracle DBA (production) opportunity

From: Robin Eads <reads_at_asgifl.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:54:59 -0500

Hello all -

I have a client in Tampa looking for an Sr. Oracle production DBA, full time hire. They are looking for candidates with strong experience in advanced replication in a high availability environment - preferably someone using Streams - although they might consider strong experience with AQ, RAC, etc. It's a transaction processing environment and it's very high volume. Relocation assistance is available and the position is paying $100-110K. They are unable to sponsor Visas, so candidates must be US Citizens or have Permanent Resident status.

Know anyone? I am not opposed to paying referral fees if I can put them to work! J

Regards,

Robin Eads

Director Business Development

ASGI *A Woman Owned Organization*

3226 Parkside Center Circle,

Tampa, FL. 33619

Telephone: 813-496-7251 Ext 255

Fax: 813-496-7255

reads_at_asgifl.com

www.amstaffus.com

The information transmitted in this email is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your system.