RE: Is is safe to drop old temp space?

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:46:17 -0500

Don't forget to assign the new temp tablespace to exisitng users. The new temp tablespace will not be assigned automatically to existing user but to new users only.

Just try to do a full export and you will find errors for existing users, if not assigned the new temp space as old one already dropped.

Regards
Rafiq

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan