Re: Odd join selectivity

From: Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:55:54 -0800

What is the problem with this plan? The estimate of 54k is probably close enough to 273k not to cause a plan change.

The question of "Where is 1.0170e-04 coming from?" is probably not something that a support person would be able to answer. It probably takes a developer to look at the code, and it not something they are just going to do because you ask. If there is a problem with the plan, I'm sure they would help, but they are not really there to answer reverse engineering questions.

--
Regards,

Greg Rahn
http://structureddata.org