OEM Grid Control integration with HP OpenView

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:20:25 -0700

Hi List,

I'm considering implementing Grid Control and integrating it with our existing HP OpenView server via the Smart Plug-in (https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpms/display/main/hpms_content.jsp?zn=bt o&cp=1-11-15-28%5e2041_4000_100) but there doesn't seem to be much available on the web about this kind of configuration so I'm just curious if any of you are doing this and have any advice, warnings, etc.?

Thanks,
Brandon Allen