Re: Questions on using RMAN to backup a RAC database with TSM

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:09:01 +0000

Hi,
In the case of TSM, you have to configure a file, generically called tdpo.opt. Usually I create a version of this file using the database name as part of the file name and then set the TDPO_OPTFILE variable to pick it up. You do not have to do this if you only have one database to backup on a host, but if there are many it's the only way to make it work properly.

Regards

Pete

--
Regards