OEM reports

From: Terrian, Thomas J Mr CTR DLA J6DIB <Tom.Terrian.ctr_at_dla.mil>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:38:16 -0500

Has anyone written a report/script using the sysman tables in the OEM repository? For example, I would like to write a simple report which will show me the value of db_recovery_file_dest_size for all of our databases. I assume I can piece together the different sysman.mgmt* tables to get it done. As anyone already tried something like this before?

I tried to create the report with the OEM console (Reports tab) but I didn't like the output so I thought I could write it better just going against a the actual OEM tables.

Tom