Re: METALINK: Frozen userid?

From: David Lord <dlordster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:02:45 +0000

Gus,

If you don't login for a period of time (6 months springs to mind) your account will be frozen. The Metalink customer user administrator is someone from your organisation who has rights to administer Metalink user accounts (I am one of them for our company). You will need to find one of your administrators and get them to unfreeze you.

Regards
David