Re: Profile on RAC

From: Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:39:27 -0800

I think you may be at a current limitation. I've experienced the same challenge with resource manager and active sessions. If you use a service then you can direct all users to a single node, enforcing the "global" policy by forcing a "logon" instance, but I don't know if you use load balancing then.

--
Regards,

Greg Rahn
http://structureddata.org