** simulate explain plan

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:33:17 -0800 (PST)

  • resending with subject * Hi, I have query joining 8 tables running fine in one env but a little slow on another. The indexes are same and there. Most of the plan is same and index usage is same. There is difference in order in explain plan as one table is accessed at a different order. I tried usual use_nl and other hints but cannot seem to sync up the explain plan. Any tricks to alter the plan/order to syncup. Or get a hint to simulate the explain plan. I am on 9i. Thanks