RE: Some people can't execute a procedure

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:43:25 -0500

Have you tried setting an extended trace (via dbms_support, or set event 10046) on each session before attempting to execute? The trace file will show you everything that goes on, including recursive SQL.

Does the problem occur when the client is SQL*Plus, or only when it's TOAD? Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
Prime Services Databases Americas
One Madison Avenue