Re: oracle times ten

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:35:02 -0600

Andrew,

I saw a decent overview presentation at OOW last November. It was session S291348. Doesn't look like they posted the slides online, but you could probably email the author to get some info. It was an Oracle presentation by Tirthankar Lahiri and it had some technical meat to it--not just marketing fluff.

Dan