Re: Oracle Application Partitioning

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:12:01 +0000

I've heard this used to describe a situation where you have a RAC cluster of (say) 8 nodes. The HR app runs on nodes 1-2, CRM on nodes 3-5, Finance on node 6 and the web site on nodes 7-8. I believe this is how Oracle organise their internal Apps instance (though I can't find the presentation that I thought there was at open world about this - I can only see presentations with the applications tiers split).

On Feb 19, 2008 11:03 AM, hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What is meant by oracle Application Partitioning esp
> in the case of RAC ?
>
> Can anybody explain.
>
> regards
> Hrishy