RE: insufficient privileges

From: Baumgartel, Paul <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:22:31 -0500

You'll need to supply more details.

Does the creator of the view have CREATE VIEW privilege?

If yes, does the creator of the view also own the tables, or are they in another schema?

If another schema, are privileges granted directly or via a role?

Paul Baumgartel
Information Technology
Prime Services Databases Americas
One Madison Avenue