Re: "latch: cache buffers chains" wait in NON-RAC Benchmark Runs

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:11:59 -0000

Before commenting too much about the latch activity, I would want to know what sort of benchmark you are trying to create - given the balance of single and multi-block reads - and why you are expecting so many failed calls (break/reset) to the database.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com

Author: Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals