Re: impdp one user only

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:04:03 -0600

All that is going to accomplish is remapping a schema. REMAP_SCHEMA is for takig sa USER1's opbjects and importing them into USER2 (fromuser,touser in the old imp world).

At a minimum you need to provide a SCHEMAS clause.

I suggest starting with the Part 1 Datapump chapter in the Oracle Database Utilities documentation. Some decent examples and explains all the parameters and their users. Also maps some common parameters back to the imp/exp world.