RE: Tuning RMAN backup and recovery

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:44:05 -0700

Oh, just an attempt at humor.... Just seems like anytime I go to use one of the new statistics features on existing databases that at least one major execution plan goes into the toilet....

:-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2