Upgrade database where OMS resides

From: <Sherrie.Kubis_at_swfwmd.state.fl.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:25:09 -0500

I have my OMS repository in a 9.2 database.  I want to upgrade the
database to 10.2 but there is a conflict with the SYSMAN repository.  I've
found some notes on  MetaLink regarding a 10.1 to 10.2 upgrade, but don't
see anything about a 9.2 to 10.2 upgrade.  I've got some reading and
research to do, but wonder if anyone has some experience to share.

I tried to create a SR on MetaLink this morning to address the issue, but
SR creation is not working there right now.

Thanks in advance.

Sherrie Kubis
Oracle DBA Supervisor
Information Resources Department
Application Systems Section
Southwest Florida Water Management District
352-796-7211 x4033

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the steam always wins
-- not through strength, but through perseverance.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  All E-mail sent to this address are public
record and archived.  The Southwest Florida Water Management
District does not allow use of District equipment and E-mail
facilities for non-District business purposes.