RE: SAN storage

From: Matthew Zito <>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:43:37 -0500

A big factor to think about these days is the software options that come with the storage - do you care about snapshots, remote replication, thin provisioning, dynamic reallocation, etc.?

At the "provide fast storage and multiple RAID options" level, everyone is basically the same. The variability is on the software functionality.