Re: Doubt: Changing datafile MAX SIZE on 9.2.0.6

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:04:27 -0500

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) < Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us> wrote:

> Ricardo,
>
> You can do the same thing in Oracle 9i, 8i, 8 and probably 7.
>
> Tom

Yes, but there was at least one bug regarding 2G and 4G datafile sizes on MS Win 32 out there (in the minefield) that made things interesting. It was fixed long enough ago that I forgot the release/version affected.

Paul

USADA and WADA are broken and not worth fixing. Boycott professional sports.
Avoid patronizing their advertisers. Don't buy tickets to NBA, NFL, MLBB,
NHL and especially Pro Cycling.