logging locations

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:45:12 -0600

Has anyone assembled a consolidated list of all the logging locations for oracle and their default locations? background_dump_dest etc I know from the standard Oracle installation, and diagnostic_dest from the 11g installation. What about crs, oem, and anything else? I want to put together a consolidated list, and I can never remember them all.

Here is a start. The list I really need is OEM and CRS. I have always tracked them down manually in the past, and never remember to record them.

11g:

$ORACLE_BASE/diag/rdbms/<instance_name>

10g:

$ORACLE_BASE/admin/<instance_name>