any possible replacement view for v$system_event/x$kslei

From: Zhu,Chao <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:21:05 +0800

hi, all

   We have a homegrown script that pulls different views to log many different system level statistics for troubleshooting, and one of the view we query is v$system_event/x$kslei. As we does the pull of data every 10 seconds, it is very CPU consuming. The target of querying the view, is to give a break down of system wide wait events in the past 10 seconds (that is, say, db-file-sequential-wait, 1000ms, 30%,, enqueue, 300ms, 20%...)   Is there any possible replacement for this view? We want to reduce the CPU usage of this script;

Zhu Chao