Re: Oracle RAC new Bie

From: hansraj sao <hansrajsao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:10:27 -0500

*Nilesh, *
**
*Try his book. it good book on 10g RAC. covered all most everything.*
**
*"Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters Handbook (Osborne Oracle
Press) **by - *K
Gopalakrishnan<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/002-5072235-9876030?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=K%20%20Gopalakrishnan> "

Thanks,
Hansraj