RE: how to tell who the caller of a procedure is

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:50:24 -0500

I used to have this code but cannot find it; however, I did find where I had posted on this topic in the past. The link to Tom Kyte's code no longer works but you should be able to search at http://asktom.oracle.com for who_called_me to get an example.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_frm/t hread/f6c3bc8a77054da1/e2bcb3cf57da0a1e?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#e2bcb3cf57da0a1e

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.misc/browse_frm/thr ead/6d648b38211d8410/f6894df20f7f46b8?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#f6894df20f7f46b8

  • Mark D Powell -- Phone (313) 592-5148