Re: Version controlling for Oracle

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <amar.padhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:40:55 +0400

My site uses CCC Harvest (now CA All-fusion) software to version control and maintain Oracle source code. Another site I know is simply using base unix file system moderated by an administrator, with strict control on checkout/checkin of objects (yes the site is doing good on this setup, but manual intervention and discipline is required). One more site that just started designing a new application in Java and PL/SQL is making use of Ms Visual Sourcesafe, sorry now idea about this product.

Thanks!
Amar Kumar Padhi