OT: 2 DBA slots available in Texas

From: johan muller <cwtjohanmuller_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:10:07 -0600

All,

Steve blessed this so I'm relying on your good graces to permit the following recruitment pitch. We have had a deluge of wannabee posers over the festive season through here so this is a call for some real help :).

We have 2 fte dba slots available (right around 100K with substantial benefits including a matching 401K deal). 5 plus years (10g/RMAN - RAC will be nice but is not a requirement) large db support on AIX will get you an interview (6 TB (and growing) data warehouse is our primary focus) but we are looking for solid development/production support. This is at Healthmarkets in North Richland Hills, TX 76180. The entire DBA team is brand new top to bottom (Manager + 5 Sqlserver 'dba's' - to make fun off mostly + 3 Orasauri + 2 open slots). We have a separate BI team to support the warehouse end-users but any experience in this arena will also help (Informatica and Hyperion).

http://www.healthmarkets.com/

Contact me off-line for more details or forward a resume with contact info.

johan.muller_at_healthmarkets.com or johan.muller_at_gmail.com or call (214) 676-2147 anytime (leave a vm if I ignore you - I apologize in advance)