Re: logfile_name_convert set in spfile

From: Prasad <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:49:30 -0800

Hi Finn,

It works for me .

strings spfilemtrx.ora| grep log_file_name_convert *.log_file_name_convert='/metrix','/metrix'

SQL> show parameter log_file

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
log_file_name_convert                string      /metrix, /metrix

SQL> alter system set log_file_name_convert='metrix','metrix' scope=spfile;

System altered.

then you can verify the spfile for the changes you made