Oracle Security Patch

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:47:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I want to know as how you guys applied the security patches when number of server are big. Is there any tool that can be used and what I am talking is more than 400 databases. Of course it will go from dev ot test to prod but still each type has more than 100 database on various platform like Linux,aix,solaris/window.

Does Oracle Grid control also help in Patching as documented but never used. I know lots of expert in the group are working in very big environment.

TIA
Sanjay

Be a better friend, newshound, and