Re: How to setup LDAP

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:08:53 -0800 (PST)

Mayen,

I'm not sure I understand your question to the list then. OID is required if you want to perform LDAP authentication for database users and remain supported AFAIK. I'm also interested in hearing of any other solutions, but I don't know that any other solutions exist--if they do, I doubt very much that they're supported.

Dan

From: "Mayen.Shah@lazard.com" <Mayen.Shah@lazard.com>

From: "krish.hariharan@quasardb.com" <krish.hariharan@quasardb.com>

To: Mayen.Shah@lazard.com