Re: Oracle Application Server Admin

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:31:10 +0000

I think Dan's both right and optimistic.

If the focus is fusion middleware I entirely agree - I suspect that by the time FMW really exists it will be a somewhat advanced from where we are now.

If it's app server though I suspect there are a fair few app server installs that aren't FMW and will be around awhile. Essentially J2EE app servers in oracle shops. The integration of bea into app server in say 2 years time is just so far off it's rather irrelevant

my view anyway.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield