RE: Oracle Application Server Admin

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:13:14 -0500

And there is more :)

Even for ODL logging, I just discovered orion-application.xml.. you do basically the same thing. (use find).

Keeping it all straight -- is like hand coalating several copies of several documents at the copy machine.

Backup originals for all instances, distinguish old from new, etc.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson_at_crowley.com
x72546