Re: memory problem - oracle 10203 on HPUX

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:58:44 -0000

There's a useful set of notes, including video presentation on this topic at:

http://www.pythian.com/blogs/741/pythian-goodies-free-memory-swap-oracle-and-everything

Most of the discussion is based on Linux, but the principles apply across the board.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com

Author: Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

  • Original Message ----- From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com> To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:36 AM Subject: memory problem - oracle 10203 on HPUX